*contains gifted products & affiliate links
LOOKFANTASTIC have released a Black Friday Edit Beauty Box and I was fortunate enough to get a sneak peak ahead of the launch today. I loved the contents of the October Box however the Black Friday Edit is on another level.
The box contains 11 incredible products worth over £155 for only £35 or £30 if you’re an existing subscriber using code BBBFLOUNGE. You can also get the box for £30 if you sign up for a new subscription using code BBNEWSUBBF.
The products included are from some of the most popular brands stocked at LOOKFANTASTIC and include a mix of makeup, hair and skincare. The box is incredible value for money and trumps any other beauty bundle currently available. It would make a great gift or perhaps a little treat for yourself during lockdown 2.0.
Inside you will find:
• Dr Dennis Gross C+ Collagen Brighten & Firm Vit C Serum (9ml) – worth £23.70
• Dr Brandt Microdermabrasion (50ml) – worth £64
• Eyeko Mini Skinny Liquid Eyeliner – worth £10
• Limecrime Naked Cherry Lip Gloss – worth £9
• NUXE Prodigieux Body Lotion (30ml) – worth £6
• mio Sleeping Smoothie Overnight Serum (30ml) – worth £4.80
• AHC Hydrating Essential Real Eye Cream for Face (10ml) – worth £8.67
• skyn ICELAND Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels – worth £3.12
• First Aid Beauty Ultra-Repair Cream (29ml) – worth £6
• Living Proof Perfect Hair Day™ 5-in-1 Styling Treatment (30ml) – worth £5
• Revolution Pro New Neutral Shadow Palette – worth £15
The LOOKFANTASTIC Advent Calendar & Beauty Chest sold out in record time therefore if you wish to bag this box, you’ll need to be quick.