*contains gifted products & affiliate links
I know for some people the festive season can be overwhelming and it can be difficult to know where to start when it comes to gifts. In my Gift Guide post, I touched on the importance of keeping it simple and honing in on the little things that often turn out to be the most impactful. It’s easy to go out and buy something for someone without putting in much effort but it can turn out to be a waste of money or fall flat if for example you got earrings for someone who doesn’t have their ears pierced. Focusing on interests is a good place to start however if you’re still struggling I’ve pulled together some gift ideas to assist.
Some of these items I’ve received myself as gifts from friends and family or as part of collaborations with brands, others I’ve purchased myself but believe them to be great all round gift ideas which would suit the majority of women. I’ve bundled together to give an indication of the type of grouping I would potentially consider however you can easily pick and mix depending on your budget.
1. The ‘Keep It Chic’ Selection – approx. £50
2. The Indulge Selection – approx £240
3. The Minimal Selection – approx. £160
4. The Girly Selection – approx £235
5. The ‘Girl On The Go’ Selection – approx. £270 (or £195 without the custom laces)
6. The Neutral Selection – approx £56
7. The Timeless Selection – approx. £70
8. The ‘Little Minding’ Selection – approx. £40
9. The ‘Cosy but Chic’ Selection – approx. £105
10. The Skin & Hair Selection – approx. £275